Every company desires for a good and attractive web design, however, most of them are still unknown on the exact meaning of a good website design. Along with good design, the quality of website also includes accessible usability and functionality of a page.
How to evaluate the quality of your web design?
A proper strategy results in a good website design. The company should give lots of effort and time for planning a proper strategy to upgrade their business through the website. A website cannot be successful without attaining the requirement of a company despite its attractive and friendly features.
So question yourself:
- Does my design influence audience visit my website?
- Does my audience find my site useful and informative?
- Will a new user get a clear vision about my business and service when they visit my site?
If the answer for the given questions is yes then your site is good with proper strategy and if your answer is no then you need to work more on strategy.
Usability includes the proper functionality of your websites such as user-friendly, security, speed and other technical information. Most of this functionality are not visually clear like you cannot see the security of website when typing it in its URL. When an audience cannot find what they are looking for due to poor navigation on your site, then your site will lose them.
So to evaluate the usability of your site you need to question yourself:
- How much time does it take to load my page?
- Can a visitor find information easily?
- Is there search button for visitors?
- Do all the links work?
- Is my site mobile-friendly?
- Is my site browser compatible?
These questions help you to evaluate the usability of your website.
Readability and Usefulness of Content
Readability and usefulness are two major consideration of content. Readability includes readable and clean content to make visitors see your content clearly whereas usefulness includes making your content informative so that visitors can gain some useful information from it.
Evaluate the quality of your site with these questions:
- Is the font readable?
- Are the colours and sizes of content observable?
- Do I have informative content?
- Can this content be useful to a visitor?
With these questions, you can evaluate the quality of your Web design and make the website productive and useful.
The style is one of the major parts to evaluate the quality of your website. A good design aligns their brand, build good impression to the visitors and accompaniment the content which they communicate.
To evaluate the quality of style of your website question yourself:
- Do style of website support brands along with colours, graphics, and fonts?
- is the style of my website constant?
- Does my style follow target audience?
By the help of these questions, you can check the quality of your design and make it productive. Be sure your logo and website design define your company.
So, these points will make you easy to evaluate your website by yourself and make the website informative and effective. So you can learn from your previous mistakes and redesign you site again to make it more usable attractive and improve the quality of a site.
Are you are looking for good web design with good quality? If yes, Please contact us