We have a fantastic opportunity for a WordPress Developer to join our passionate and creative team at Nirmal Web Studio!
Nirmal Web Studio is a fast growing boutique web agency based in Sydney. We work with established businesses and startups to increase the quantity and quality of leads from their website.
We’re always on the lookout for talented creatives, digital strategists and web developers to join our team.
We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
You have in-depth knowledge of WordPress coding standards and can work on custom and premium themes. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Build websites and applications using the latest technologies
- Work closely with designer and project manager to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery
- Convert directly PSD to WordPress Premium Themes using Page Builder (if required)
- Ensure all work adheres to current industry best practice
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and able to work in a team environment
- Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail
- Responsible for estimating tasks and managing own workflow to meet the deadlines
- Communicate effectively with client managers throughout the development
- Assist in planning and executing the development process efficiently
- 3+ years demonstrated professional experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins
- Must have an eye for design
- Good knowledge on cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with creating and testing responsive websites
- Excellent attention to detail with pride in producing accurate work
- Outstanding verbal & written communications and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be creative with a proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work
- In-depth understanding of current industry development best practices
- Experience in developing WordPress plugins and custom themes from scratch
- Have a good understanding of premium themes and page builders
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles
- Takes pride in building well-designed, user-friendly websites
- Positive and friendly work environment
- Working on cutting-edge technologies
- Competitive salary with regular appraisals
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Regular training and workshops
- Monthly outdoor and refreshment activities
How To Apply:
- Fill out the application form on right or send your CV with a cover page to career at nirmal.com.au detailing how you will satisfy each requirement outlined.
- 3 dot points of what appeals to you about the position.
- Demonstrate that you actually do have attention to detail by reading this entire position description and then including the word “Mt. Everest” in your application.