Nirmal Web Studio is seeking a UI designer with experience in User Experience (UX) Strategy to help Australian small and medium-sized enterprises to achieve their online goals.
No. of vacancies – 1
Location – Kathmandu
- Design sitemap, wireframes, prototypes, and user interface for the website aligning with client’s business vision and goal.
- Create branding and marketing materials for new businesses like the logo, brand style guide, business cards, letterhead, flyer, brochure etc.
- Create artwork that is ready for development, across a range of screens and devices.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure designs and interactions are properly implemented.
- 3+ years professional experience in designing websites that meets business objectives for international clients.
- Demonstrable UI design skills including logos, visual designs with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or other visual design, wireframing and prototyping tools such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq etc.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Can identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
- A positive and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary with regular appraisals
- Challenging and high standards Australian projects
- Working on cutting-edge technologies
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Festival allowances
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Regular training and workshops
- Weekly outdoor and refreshment activities
See more about the company and team here.