Nirmal Web Studio is a fast growing boutique web design agency based in Sydney. We work with established businesses and startups to increase the quantity and quality of leads from their website.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer responsible for working with clients to define user persona, create user journey maps and translate them into sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs.
- Facilitate client’s business visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for the website.
- Create great-looking final artwork, ready for development, across a range of screens and devices.
- Take a user-centered design approach and test and iterate your designs.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure designs and interactions are properly implemented.
- Assist in planning and executing the design process efficiently
- 2+ years relevant industry experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints.
- Demonstrable UI design skills including visual designs with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design, wire-framing and prototyping tools such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq etc.
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written).
- Ability to organise a workshop with the client to collect the detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- In-depth knowledge of UI design patterns and trends.
How To Apply:
- Send your CV with a cover page to career at nirmal.com.au detailing how you will satisfy each requirement outlined.
- 3 dot points of what appeals to you about the position.
- Demonstrate that you actually do have attention to detail by reading this entire position description and then including the word “Mt. Everest” in your application.