Digital Account Manager
We are looking for a digital account manager who is responsible for the management of web projects, and relationships with particular clients.
- Manage small to medium sized web projects.
- Manage the relationships with assigned clients.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of the project with clients in a timely manner.
- Handle customer queries as they arise, over the phone and email – good communication is the key.
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients.
- Achieve monthly project targets.
- Attention to minor details on all projects requirements and during delivery.
- Liaise with the technical team to assign a project and set deadline.
- Handle selected new customer enquiries including phone and emails.
- Daily Reporting.
- Liaise with senior management team to build a digital marketing strategy.
- Monitor market trends, competitive position & initiate corrective action.
- Assist social media team to design, build and maintain company’s social media presence.
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies.
- Assist marketing department in SEO/SEM, marketing and social media campaigns.
- Train assistant or junior team for a similar role.
- Highly professional at work.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Have an eye for design.
- Experience in web industry – latest trends and demands.
- Good team player.
- Accountable and reliable on all assigned works and client relationship.
If you believe you have the skills and experience outlined above, please email us your resume at career@ourwebsite or fill the online form on right.