Do you know why we’re Australia’s most recommended WordPress Agency?
Because we’re extremely good at what we do, we work collaboratively – with integrity – and we’re always striving to be better. That’s why we’re looking for a senior WordPress developer to join our growing WordPress family at the Kathmandu office. A professional who’s values-driven with a track record of building outstanding websites on WordPress for international clients.
You’ll get to work on international projects from simple to complex WordPress websites with a wide range of tools and latest technologies, and will have an opportunity to grow in the leadership role and client communications if that’s your career goal.
If you’ve read this far and you’re still interested, and you’d like to join a friendly, fast-paced and growing team – then please send your application. We’d love to hear from you.
Who are you?
Well, ideally your colleagues will describe you as:
- Who builds top-notch WordPress websites
- Follow latest Development standards and process
- Have built complex and eCommerce websites
- Interested in working for World’s top brands
- Can communicate well with international clients
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have more than 3+ years of experience in WordPress
- Have a willingness to learn and grow fast
- Interested in being a Team Leader in the future
If that’s you and you’re a professional who’s values-driven and customer-obsessed, with a track record of creating long-term value for organisations and you have extensive WordPress experience, especially with custom build and Woocommerce, we’d be keen to hear from you.
It’s a senior WordPress developer role, where you’ll:
- Work closely with designers and project managers to build custom WordPress websites
- Build simple to complex eCommerce websites using the latest tools
- Deliver projects and tasks based on weekly sprints
- Improve performance of complex eCommerce and high-traffic websites
- Work on existing sites to update and maintain WordPress and plugins
Technical skills we need from you:
You have in-depth knowledge and proven experience in these tools and technologies:
- Experience with building REST API services and integrating with 3rd party API services
- A solid understanding of design patterns and OOP commercial experience with relational databases
- Ability to develop project architecture, identify and avoid the risks
- Experience in code review and optimisation
- Knowledge of Scrum and development process
- Proficiency in SQL database development, writing and optimising SQL statements, keys, relations, indexes, etc
- In-depth understanding of current industry development best practices
- Have a good understanding of Gutenberg, WP Bakery, Elementor and premium themes and plugins.
If you have the above skills and want to be a part of the A-team and sharpen your WordPress skills, submit your application now.
What will you get:
We are like a FAMILY and driven by a strong culture of helping each other grow and SUCCEED in personal and professional life!
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- A positive and friendly work culture
- Get hands-on experience working on high standard International projects
- Working on cutting-edge technologies and process
- Competitive salary with regular appraisals
- Breakfast and lunch allowances
- Festival allowances
- Non-traditional training and workshops
- Regular outdoor and refreshment activities
Love coffee? We also do have a lovely restaurant on the ground floor of the building 🙂
Interested? You know you are!
Click Apply Now! We don’t want a CV or a Cover Letter!
EVERY application will be acknowledged. EVERY applicant will be advised the outcome of their application.