- interested in Social Media and Inbound Marketing?
- an effective copywriter?
- keen to analyse the data like traffic and conversions and find the gap?
- interested in studying human behaviours and running experiments?
- wanting to learn about SEO and PPC campaigns?
- looking for an opportunity to build a career in the marketing space?
If you have answered YES to all of the above questions, this is an ideal role.
Learning opportunities and responsibilities
You will be provided with the training in the following areas to get hands-on experience on a real project.
- Performing market research and analysis on the latest digital industry trends.
- Creating social media campaign ideas and working with the management to execute them.
- Monitoring the company’s social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Copywriting for Social media campaigns, posts, ads and blogs.
- Researching and evaluating competitors’ marketing content.
- Monitoring and analysing the company’s SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Proven experience working for International clients
- Monitor Google Analytics and regularly report SEO ranking, visibility, and traffic changes.
- Opportunity to turn the internship into a full-time role after three months
- Work side by side with the founders and motivated people with similar core values
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- A positive and friendly work culture
- Working on cutting-edge technologies and processes
Please send us an email with the following information at career[at]nirmal.com.au.
- What are your career plans and goals?
- What are you especially good at?
- Share at least two inbound marketing or any other digital marketing courses you have taken online like Google, HubSpot, Semrush, Shopify.
- Your 3-5 writing samples.
- Share three examples of great LinkedIn Posts, and explain why they are great.
- When are you ready to get started and how many days/hours a week?