We are looking for a digital account manager who is responsible for the management of web projects, and relationships with particular clients.
Location – Sydney
- Manage small to medium sized web projects
- Manage the relationships with assigned clients
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of the project with clients in a timely manner
- Handle customer queries as they arise, over the phone and email – good communication is the key
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients
- Achieve monthly project targets
- Attention to minor details on all projects requirements and during delivery
- Liaise with the technical team to assign a project and set deadline
- Handle selected new customer enquiries including phone and emails
- Daily Reporting
- Willingness to work extra hours to meet project timeline
- Liaise with senior management team to build a digital marketing strategy.
- Monitor market trends, competitive position & initiate corrective action.
- Assist social media team to design, build and maintain company’s social media presence.
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies.
- Assist marketing department in SEO/SEM, marketing and social media campaigns.
- Train assistant or junior team for a similar role.
- Highly professional at work
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Have an eye for design
- Experience in web industry – latest trends and demands
- Good team player
- Accountable and reliable on all assigned works and client relationship